Curious Handmade Bath Makers' Market
Entry to the Makers' Market at the CH Bath Retreat
Book signing by Joji Locatelli
Joji will be in attendance, signing copies of her most recent collaboration with Veera Välimäki, Interpretations 5 as well as previous collections . We'll have the Interpretations books available to purchase on the day, and you're also welcome to bring yours along to be signed if you already have a copy!
We will also have vendors offering lovely yarn, project bags, accessories and more. Some of the vendors you can expect to see:
- Curious Handmade: I'll be bringing some special kits from La Bien Aimée for the still-top-secret first design in the upcoming Shawl Society Season III.
- A Yarn Story will have a scrumptious selection of Shibui yarns and other delights.
- Olann Yarns is coming from Ireland with their dazzling hand-dyed skeins.
- Maria Elena Bliss is bringing a stock of irresistible project bags
- Homespun Wonder is offering gorgeous hand-dyed yarn and sweet knitting accessories
- Uschitita - hand dyed yarn
Location: Bailbrook House Hotel, Bath, UK
Date: Wednesday, 9th of May from 3pm to 5pm
£5 Entry in advance or on the door (cash only).